Woo Express – How it works, Features, & Pricing
Powerful alternative to Shopify, Woo Express is backed by Wordpress.com and comes with handy eCommerce features for online stores.
In adherence to our rigorous editorial policy, this article's content has undergone careful testing for accuracy and trustworthiness and hence, this content is marked source of information. View editorial history of this content.
Woo Express is a managed eCommerce platform for online stores by Automatic Inc. Woo Express, launched in April 2023, is backed by WordPress.com hosting infrastructure and bundled with WooCommerce, AutomateWoo, Payments, & more notable Woo extensions.
Woo Express is a very good alternative to Shopify, but limited to 30 countries yet.
How does Woo Express Work
Woo Express creates a WordPress-powered store on WordPress.com hosting for you. It automatically installs WooCommerce, AutomateWoo, Payments, Shipping, and more powerful eCommerce extensions on your store.
All you need to do is to configure the store settings to start using your store. Just like a Shopify store, you only need to add products in Woo Express and market them to start making money from your online store.
It is easy to sell your private label products or running a dropshipping business via Woo Express.
Woo Express Features
Woo Express comes with 2 packages offering a set of features in each package.
Plan #1 – Essential Plan
Woo Express Essential Plan is best for startups and small businesses to start making money.
Either you are a retailer, wholesaler, or a dropshipper, you can start with Woo Express Essential Plan anytime.
The essential plan offers the following feature set: –
- unlimited staff accounts to manage your store
- live chat and email support
- premium block-based themes for WooCommerce
- built-in payment processing via Payments extension
- automated site backups
- security scan
- advertising tools via AutomateWoo extension
- shipping and live tracking management
- tax management
- Code-free site editing
- Fast and secure hosting from WordPress.com
- Manage your store on the go with the Woo Mobile App
- Custom domain and SSL certificate
- 50GB storage for product images and media
Plan #2 – Performance Plan
In addition to the features offered in Woo Express Essential Plan, Performance Plan adds the following features: –
- Automated abandoned cart recovery
- Event-based email marketing, like birthday messages
- Discounted shipping rates
- Product recommendations with up- and cross-selling
- Automatic back-in-stock notifications
- Offer personalized product bundles
- Specify the minimum or maximum product quantities per order
- Sell customizable product kits
Woo Express Pricing
Woo Express Essential Plan costs $40/month or $25/month when billed annually while the other Performance Plan costs $70/month or $45/month when billed annually. The 35% discount on annual billing is for limited time and may change anytime.
How to Sign up for Woo Express
Digital Setups has enforced a strict sourcing policy. Every content piece published on our website is passed through strict editorial review for contextual correctness, communication ethics, and programmatic tests wherever required. Our team research solutions from only credible, authentic, and trustworthy sources. Learn more about our editorial process.
This article may have additional citations but they are not yet reviewed for trustworthiness. We will add them here at our earliest.
Based on our editorial policy, we update our content time to time to ensure its usefulness, reliability, and validity.
Our standardized editorial process ensures right, timely, and usefulness updates to our content. Your honest opinion drives significant improvement to our content. We appreciate you are taking time to share that.
Readers who read this also found these helpful:
- Authorship in SEO (2022)
- Fix blank or white screen in WordPress
- Keyword Density in SEO
- Woo Express vs. Pressable WooCommerce Hosting
- Take back your business name used by someone on Social Media
- Search Console: Fix “Alternate page with proper canonical tag” Error in Page Indexing
- Verify Company Registration Status of Any Country
- Search Console: Fix Not Found (404) Errors in Page Indexing
- Block Editor: Pattern vs. Variation vs. Style vs. Transformation
- TTFB: Time to First Byte – What it is, high TTFB causes, and fixes