Keyword Density in SEO
The keyword density for SEO means how many times the targeted keyword has appeared on the page being search engine optimized. The density of the keyword helps search engines to determine the content topics. Good keyword density depends on the length of content on-page. For an article or post, 3 to 4 percent of keyword density […]
In adherence to our rigorous editorial policy, this article's content has undergone careful testing for accuracy and trustworthiness and hence, this content is marked source of information. View editorial history of this content.
The keyword density for SEO means how many times the targeted keyword has appeared on the page being search engine optimized. The density of the keyword helps search engines to determine the content topics.
Good keyword density depends on the length of content on-page. For an article or post, 3 to 4 percent of keyword density would be fine.
Keyword density should be moderate i-e 1% to 2%. Having too high keyword density may hurt SEO. Having too low keyword density may or may not affect SEO.
For example, In an article of 1000 words, having a targeted keyword repeated for 30+ times would possibly represent content spam.
If you need to use keywords multiple times to ensure contextual correctness and clarity for algorithms and users then, try with secondary keywords and LSI keywords in the content for SEO.
Digital Setups has enforced a strict sourcing policy. Every content piece published on our website is passed through strict editorial review for contextual correctness, communication ethics, and programmatic tests wherever required. Our team research solutions from only credible, authentic, and trustworthy sources. Learn more about our editorial process.
Based on our editorial policy, we update our content time to time to ensure its usefulness, reliability, and validity.
Our standardized editorial process ensures right, timely, and usefulness updates to our content. Your honest opinion drives significant improvement to our content. We appreciate you are taking time to share that.
Readers who read this also found these helpful:
- Monetize Facebook Page with Google AdSense
- Fixed Error: WordPress XML Declaration Allowed Only Start of Document
- Take back your business name used by someone on Social Media
- Custom Rewrite Rules vs. REST Routes in WordPress
- The new and improved Auto ads in AdSense
- Search Console: Fix “Alternate page with proper canonical tag” Error in Page Indexing
- WP: Get Custom Logo Image URL for Built-in or Custom Sizes
- Woo Express – How it works, Features, & Pricing
- Block Editor: theme.json – Register Patterns
- Block Editor: Pattern vs. Variation vs. Style vs. Transformation