Does daily manual or dynamically changing content on page impact SEO?
Need to daily update content on a page? Or your content is frequently changed automatically on the page? Know how daily changing dynamically or manually changing content impacts SEO.
In adherence to our rigorous editorial policy, this article's content has undergone careful testing for accuracy and trustworthiness and hence, this content is marked source of information. View editorial history of this content.
Sometimes we need to update content on daily basis or frequently depending upon the content topic. For example:
- daily updated gold rates in a country
- daily prayer timings for every region
- list of currently available events on a page
- a developing news story
Search engine may have already indexed the old or previous version of your page. Since updating content on a page modifies the HTML structure along with visual contents, it requires reindexing in search engine.
You might be ranking well with previous version of the contents on page, however, updating the page frequently with fresh content doesn’t mean it will always rank at the same level.
Changing content frequently on the already indexed and ranked page does not impact SEO if it falls under the following reasons: –
- the change is useful and clear
- the newer content is better than previous one
- it is the latest update for the content that was expecting update
- the topic already expects a recency update
In other words, frequently updating content with irrelevant, just keyword stuffing, duplicated content, or unclear content impacts SEO negatively.
Digital Setups has enforced a strict sourcing policy. Every content piece published on our website is passed through strict editorial review for contextual correctness, communication ethics, and programmatic tests wherever required. Our team research solutions from only credible, authentic, and trustworthy sources. Learn more about our editorial process.
Based on our editorial policy, we update our content time to time to ensure its usefulness, reliability, and validity.
Our standardized editorial process ensures right, timely, and usefulness updates to our content. Your honest opinion drives significant improvement to our content. We appreciate you are taking time to share that.
Readers who read this also found these helpful:
- wp_list_users_args Hook – Explanation & Usage Example
- Why my site webpages are not indexing properly in search results?
- How Dynamic Content Rendering via Edge Workers Impact SEO
- WP: Add Support for Custom Logo in Theme
- Strange. Do you also see people dancing here and there?
- OPTIONS / RTSP/1.0″ – Apache Access Log Entry
- Fix blank or white screen in WordPress
- The new and improved Auto ads in AdSense
- Fixed Error: WordPress XML Declaration Allowed Only Start of Document
- What is trademark infringement in digital business?