Everything you need to know about SECP.
In adherence to our rigorous editorial policy, this article's content has undergone careful testing for accuracy and trustworthiness and hence, this content is marked source of information. View editorial history of this content.
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) is the regulatory authority responsible for overseeing the securities industry in Pakistan.
The SECP’s mandate is to protect investors and promote the development of the securities market in Pakistan. This includes regulating the issuance and trading of securities, as well as enforcing compliance with securities laws and regulations.
The SECP also plays a role in educating investors and promoting financial literacy in Pakistan.
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) was established in compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan Act, 1997 and began its operations on January 1, 1999. The SECP is empowered with investigative and enforcement powers.
Digital Setups has enforced a strict sourcing policy. Every content piece published on our website is passed through strict editorial review for contextual correctness, communication ethics, and programmatic tests wherever required. Our team research solutions from only credible, authentic, and trustworthy sources. Learn more about our editorial process.
Based on our editorial policy, we update our content time to time to ensure its usefulness, reliability, and validity.
Our standardized editorial process ensures right, timely, and usefulness updates to our content. Your honest opinion drives significant improvement to our content. We appreciate you are taking time to share that.
Readers who read this also found these helpful:
- Authorship in SEO (2022)
- Custom Rewrite Rules vs. REST Routes in WordPress
- IPO Trademark Search in Pakistan
- What you need to know before starting any online business
- Does Hiding Actual Content with Captchas Impact SEO?
- TTFB: Time to First Byte – What it is, high TTFB causes, and fixes
- OPTIONS / RTSP/1.0″ – Apache Access Log Entry
- Woo Express – How it works, Features, & Pricing
- Is it possible to change wp-config.php via functions.php or plugin?
- Fix blank or white screen in WordPress